Are you a real investor who likes to invest using the Zerodha. But are you facing any problem related to Zerodha if Yes, then Don’t worry I will solve it.
One of the Common Questions that arise in most of the Zerodha users’ minds is how to change bank account in Zerodha. I think your question is most related to this.
Then be happy as now I am going to show you how to change bank account in Zerodha. So let’s Go…
How to change bank account in Zerodha
So to change bank account in your Zerodha account just follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Download the Zerodha App from Play Store or Apple iStore
- Step 2: Log in to Your Account
- Step 3: On the Home Screen Below on the Right Corner you Will find your User Id.
- Step 4: Click on it and your Zerodha Details Will be visible
- Step 5: Click on the Portfolio option available under the Console Menu
- Step 6: Now you will be redirected to your Browser.
- Step 7: Here in the 7th Step you need to tap on the Three Lines Shown on the Top Right Corner of your Device
- Step 8: Click on “My Account” Option
- Step 9: Now your all account details will be visible there you need to click on the “View all Category” option
- Step 10: Here you need to tap on the “Bank” option
- Step 11: Finally, Now you need to Tap on the Edit option visible close to the “Bank” option
- Step 12: Here you need to add your Bank details that you wish to add.
After changing your bank account in Zerodha it will take almost 24 Hours to Confirm and your bank account will be changed. Here, the main thing to remember is that you need to remember some guidelines for changing your bank account.
Short recap: How to change bank account in Zerodha
Guidelines: How to change bank account in Zerodha
Note: There are two main guidelines in Zerodha but more will be updated with time. If you get any update then we will appreciate you to inform us.
- The Bank account Change can take a time upto 24 to 48 hrs.
- It will charge a amount of 25 INR Rupees with a GST.
Zerodha is one of the Most trusted Broking Platform in India. That was founded in August 2010 (11 Years ago) and today it worth above $1 Billion. The Zerodha offers trading and Brokerage in Currencies, Mutual Funds, Community Trading, Bonds and so more assets.
In 2020 Zerodha became India’s largest Stock Broker. Nowadays Zerodha is served over whole over the World. You can check more on Zerodha on Zerodha Wiki.
Now its the time for some Questions based on How to change bank account in Zerodha.
FAQs based on Zerodha
Can I change the bank account in Zerodha?
Yes, you can change bank account in Zerodha just by following the above mentioned steps. Above in this article you can also check out some guidelines to change your bank account in Zerodha.
Can I add another bank account to Zerodha?
Can I add another bank account to Zerodha – Yes, why not you can add another bank account to the Zerodha as a Secondary bank account. Which will help you in trading in the Zerodha.