I love to sing and create the best of the best content on the. But because for some reason, I wished to delete my Starmaker account. I had faced a lot of problems deleting my account in Starmaker as I didn’t get the right way to do it.
But Finally, I was successful to deactivate my Starmaker account. At that time I thought that other users too would be wishing to delete their account. So too for that In this post, we are going to discuss step to step guide on How to delete the Starmaker account.
So let’s go…
Also check out: Jeet11
How to Delete Starmaker account
So to delete your account. We are having a 100% easy and Working way on how to delete Starmaker account. So just read and follow the below steps carefully:
- Go to your Starmaker
- Then visit your Profile and Tap on your User id to copy it as well as Take a Screenshot.
- Now Tap on the Gear Icon(Settings option) available on the Top Right corner.
- Select the “Customer Service Centre” option
- Now Click on “Feedback”
- Here Click on the “Account/Profile/Message” option and select the Account option
- Tap on the “Delete My Account” option
- Here you need to enter your details like the Platform, Reason and your User Id.
- Add the Screenshot of your Profile
- Submit it and your Account will be Deleted in a Few Minutes.
Video Demonstration: How to delete Starmaker account
Starmaker is an Online karaoke application that allows users to collaborate and make singing completion with their friends online. It was launched with a motive to showcase the user’s talents to every one of the worlds. Starmaker was launched by Starmaker INC on 03/05/2020.
Nowadays Starmaker is really a crazy and fantastic way to enhance talent.
FAQs Based on Starmaker
Yes, Why not you can deactivate your Starmaker account without any problem. You just need to follow the easy steps and your Starmaker account will be deleted.
Yes, the star-maker is totally safe Application you can use it without any problem or any problem. You can sing and Callob with your friend and enjoy the Starmaker app.
Open your Mail account linked to your Starmaker account then Compose a Mail to email@example.com with a Subject “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT“
Read More: How to use OYO money
Read More: How to change airtel wifi Password