How to check transaction history in Paytm: 5 Easy steps
Today, In the growing world everyone is shifting Online either it is any Shop, restaurant, or anyone. Everyone is showing their great interest in digital payment in which Paytm plays a great role. Paytm allow you to send and receive money from one person to another. Sometimes we face a problem in which we need a way on how to check transaction history in Paytm.
I think you are also facing the same problem but do you know the way to check it out. Before 2 days I was also facing the same problem as you and today I think that it is not the big problem that much I think and I am very much Shuar that you will feel the same as me.
So do not worry here’s your Brother always ready to help you.
So in this article, I will show you 2 easy ways on how to check transaction history in Paytm. Stay ready and read the ways carefully. Wait! I this a little bit on Paytm is compulsory.
What is Paytm?
Paytm is a digital payment company that allows you to transfer money from one person to another. Paytm allow a lot of money transfer ways such as UPI, Direct bank to a bank transfer, Gift voucher and so more. It was started in August 2010 and not Paytm is available in a lot of different countries.
Today Paytm also allows you to buy the products online from their Paytm Mall in which you can buy the products at the best discount and with great cashback offers. You can also play games on Paytm First Games and win real cash rewards and a lot of cashback as well as discount coupons.
Because of Paytm best services, no one can decline their bumper offers on Paytm.
Do you know you can also book your shows tickets on Paytm! Yes, you heard it right nowadays you can also book your movies as well as show tickets online on Paytm with your choice of seats.
I think this little bit on Paytm was sufficient for you as well as for me.
How to check transaction history in Paytm
Now coming directly to our main point. So in this article, I will show you 2 different ways that are as below:
- Ways on How to check transaction history in Paytm
- Using Mobile
- Using Pc or Laptop
As you read above that there are only two ways through which you can check the history. It’s just upon you which one is more comfortable for you. I think both are very very easy you can check within a few clicks.
So lets us go on our first way that is
How to check transaction history in Paytm app
So as seen in the above heading in this way we are going to check the history using your Paytm app. So here are 1 short way and 1 step to step instruction. I prefer you to read both of them because in feature this can help you a lot. So the short guide is below
To check the transaction history: Go to the Paytm app then tap on the Passbook option then next you have to tap on the Paytm wallet there you will find all of your transaction histories but if you want to see their details just tap on the transaction.
Step by step guide on Paytm transaction history
- Go to Paytm App: So in the first step, you just have to tap on the Paytm app either in Android, IOS or any other one. If you don’t have Paytm then go and download it using Google play store or from the Apple app store.
2. Visit the Passbook option: When you open the Paytm app at the front you will find an option of Passbook. So just visit it
3. Tap on Paytm wallet: Now to check the transaction history in Paytm we have to tap on the Paytm wallet option.
4. Check the history: Now it is the last step in which we just have to scroll a bit down and check out our recent transactions done from the Paytm app.
5. View the Transaction details: If you have any problem in mind about any of the transactions then just click on any transaction which you want to details. That will show you the exact details of your payment.
I think this was very much clear but do not go I think the below one way can help you further so also check the second way.
Also check out: How to delete a Swiggy account and how to delete a zomato account
Checking Transaction history using Pc or Laptop
So the next one way you will be needed for a Pc or laptop. Sometimes a problem arises is that your smartphone is not working and you urgently need to check your Paytm transaction history and Paytm balance then this way can help you a lot. So just have a brief reading on It:
- So go to your Browser either it is Google, Bing or someone else.
- Search for Paytm
- Tap on Paytm
- Visit the Log in section
- Scan the code and your account will be automatically logged in.
- Then Tap on Passbook
- Visit the Paytm wallet section
- There you can check out your recent history on Paytm.
I know after reading this you will say that this is not hard work on how to check the transaction history in Paytm. So its the time for some Questions based on Paytm as well as on How to check transaction history in Paytm :
FAQ Based on Paytm
1. How to check Paytm transaction history?
Go to the Paytm app then tap on the Passbook option then next you have to swipe down and there you will find all of your Paytm transaction histories but if you want to see their details just tap on the transaction.